Every time I see you, I feel the strong chill inside me. My hearts starts to beat faster and faster and eyes just couldn't stop seeing you. I don't get saturated even seeing your same picture hundred times a day. All I do is stare at your picture and stare and smile and blush.This has become the core of my life.
I turn numb whenever I've to talk to you because my eyes has focus on you and heart beats so faster that everything becomes still. Every time I see your picture,my cheeks turn pink.
I love you so much but has no guts to confess because I fear, my confession could ruin my friendship with you.
But somehow I believe that you also has some space in thy heart, because whenever I'm around you, you're eyes too catches mine. We catch so many glances of each others' and I believe that words might lie but eyes cannot and is in the case of ours. Although on one hand I love you so much and fears confessing it but on the other hand I love this beautiful relationship our eyes has of catching each others' glances. And that is what satisfies me.
I love you so much,my love.
I turn numb whenever I've to talk to you because my eyes has focus on you and heart beats so faster that everything becomes still. Every time I see your picture,my cheeks turn pink.
I love you so much but has no guts to confess because I fear, my confession could ruin my friendship with you.
But somehow I believe that you also has some space in thy heart, because whenever I'm around you, you're eyes too catches mine. We catch so many glances of each others' and I believe that words might lie but eyes cannot and is in the case of ours. Although on one hand I love you so much and fears confessing it but on the other hand I love this beautiful relationship our eyes has of catching each others' glances. And that is what satisfies me.
I love you so much,my love.

No comments:
Post a Comment