We rise to the amount of love we're shown,and we sink only when that love stops.
Love, can never be defined rather it can only be felt. Each one of us has a different meaning of love. For me love could be like caring for someone and being possessive and also being selfless to them. Although you may have a different definition of love,because everyone feels things differently.
These days I'm sickened with love. And is undergoing a tremendous competition between my heart and brain which often leads to be in dilemma,
I'm being trapped in love by a man whom I just 6 months back,and now he has occupied plenty of space in my heart. I never really knew that this person whom I didn't even thought of loving will soon become my love.
Although he's unaware of the fact that there's a girl who loves him a lot and fears confessing it. I believe soon , some miracle happen and let us tie a knot of love with each other.
Though I don't believe in IF'S and BUT'S but love is something which will make you go through the things, you haven't even imagined of.
Love is special feel,lucky are those who're touch by cupid.

No comments:
Post a Comment