Tuesday, 7 June 2016

Catching Glances

I still remember the days how I just didn't noticed you and suddenly you became such an integral part of my life,that without seeing your face, my day seems incomplete.
I believe it's not about confession or talking about love all the time, it's about catching glances, and connecting via eyes because words might lie but eyes cannot.
I still remember how you kept on looking at me and then looked away when I saw you, although I saw everything from the corner of my eye. I love the way we pretends that we're looking at something else but actually we're looking at each other.
I still remember the way you came next to me while dancing and just smiled.
I love the way we shared glances with other.
Is it our Unspoken Love, or the thing I've misunderstood?
But whatever it is, all I know is that I've started loving you so much and fears in confessing.
But I believe, that some way or the other way you also have a bit space in thy heart. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment