While I was busy writing posts on how much I love you to express my love, you were busy in some other work.
I chose to write about you because I don't have the guts to confess my love because I fear rejection. And writing is one thing which helps me to express my feeling for you.
I don't know whether you love me or not,but one thing I know is that the glances caught by our eyes were true,because words may lie but eyes speak a special language, the language of love.
All these things might be silly but this is what gives me happiness. Seeing a picture of yours on my timeline or just going through your snap story or seeing that you saw my snap story, makes my day.
I wish you could know how much love I've for you.
I love you because you keeps me motivated and you just fills in good strength in me. I love you because you are what you are. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment