In this big chaotic world, I'm left all alone. I wondered no matter how many people you have around you because at the end what matters is how you are to yourself. No need to have a huge bunch of people around as when they'll leave only you will get hurt.
I'm all alone in this world, I've no friends because I'm not silly pathetic like them, because I'm different which they don't understand. I want no bunch of people around me because it's better to live alone and live peacefully.
I have no friends, all I have is me and me around me. I know that I'm doing good and when people do good, they tend to have no support from people around them. And only leaders tend to chose the road not taken to explore and be vulnerable.
Tuesday, 31 May 2016
The Feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment