Monday, 30 May 2016

My Inner Calling. 💙

Everyone needs to have or develop a purpose for his life. The purpose could be anything what matters is the purpose at last.
My purpose of life or what I call is My Inner Calling is what I heard in the last conference of AIESEC. I heard that I never wanted to do a mainstream thing, I wanted to be the one who could drive the wave of change in people around me. I understood that I wanted to get a platform to speak, voice out my opinions and be a Global Citizen. I wanted to be a public speaker and a Youth Leader, this is  what I wanted to become.
My inner calling opened my eyes and gave me a purpose for my life. And now that I know what I want to do, I can ooze out the burden from myself.
Anyone can identity their inner calling, by just being self aware. Just do a SWOT of oneself and then think of that one thing you want to be before going to bed and start working on when you get up from bed. This one thing which comes in your head before going to bed is your inner calling and this the one thing you wanted to do, you wanted to become. Hear it clearly and then you'll get a purpose to live life.
Because you cannot die with the song of your inner calling inside you.
          Hear it. Be it. Live it.

No comments:

Post a Comment