The Self Verse
Stuck in the chaos.
In the middle of nowhere.
Being good to everyone,
But understood by none.
Letting go people and forgiving them.
But being blamed from them.
This world has become a pool of fake people.
Who're there to get benefited from you.
I am good till when they need me.
I turned bad when benefit is done.
For I will bear this pain in my heart.
But will never show my back.
Though I will see you daily,
But will not let you hurt my- self.
My self has understood the terms of this mean world,
And my self will never come in the aura of negative.
Now, I will bring a new my- self,
Which will be the same from outer but a stronger soul from inside.
I will swim in this chaotic world,
And bring my- old self from the remains.
No comments:
Post a Comment